Friday, August 30, 2019

Too Much Thinking.....

It's a given, sometimes I do too much thinking.

Well, last night, when I couldn't sleep, I had to do something and getting out of bed wasn't an option. So, I had to find something about which to think.

And, I have to say that writing can sometimes just be a pain. Like the sentence above about thinking. One should NEVER....I mean NEVER ....end a sentence with a Preposition, so one has to rearrange one's sentence so the Prep isn't at the end. Such a pain!!

For some reason, I chose my trip to the "Inhouse Outhouse" in the Amish home. Now, I really am not intending to offend anyone.....so, if you have Amish friends or if you are particularly close to some Amish people, you may just want to stop reading.

Last night, it occurred to me that there was no sink in their "Inhouse Outhouse."  Does that mean that they don't wash their hands after going to the "Inhouse Outhouse?" 

I thought I saw a sink, in their kitchen, but I later learned they DON'T have running water. They use a hand pump (like my Granny once had).
And certainly, there's no running water at Outhouses.

And they have Bakeries and Jelly and all that good stuff!!

Then, I thought a little further and my thoughts included me and my own hands!!  And we went to lunch after my "Inhouse Outhouse" visit.  OMGoodness, I think I may just be sick.

I've got to be a little more selective in my middle of the night thoughts!!  YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment